.

♥ The Soup Spoon - Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurant in Singapore


Why I Love Here:
The Soup Spoon is located at almost every malls in Singapore, thus this eatery comes in handy when I couldn't find any vegetarian food at the mall I am in. The price is pretty reasonable, the casual dining ambience is to my liking, and for the same reason: my omnivore friends can have their meat while I enjoy my vegetarian dishes! There are endless vegetarian options here, from salad, soup, wrap to sandwich. Two of my favourite dish are the mushroom soup and the Asian Tofu Salad, do try it!
 

Cuisine: Fusion
Address: Various Outlets in Singapore, click here.
Nearest MRT: Various
Website: www.thesoupspoon.com

 



Asian Tofu Salad

Not sure if this dish has become the permanent new dish on its menu.

 





Falafel with Hummus
Meatless Minestrone




http://veggietemptation.blogspot.sg/search/label/Vegetarian-Friendly%20Restaurant%20in%20Singapore

♥ Do you sometimes wish to go meatless and yet do not want to feel outcast in the social and business context? Fret not, click here for the list of vegetarian-friendly eateries  in Singapore which guarantee your load of vegetarian choices even with all the carnivores around!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, The Soup Spoon is my all time favourite for vegetarian meals in the malls!

    ReplyDelete