.

♥ JUMBO - Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurant in Singapore



Why I Love Here:
A famous seafood restaurant that you will never thought vegetarian could get anything decent. I always bring my oversea clients to this restaurant, where i can have my dose of good food while they have their seafood, perfect!  There is even a special vegetarian menu, please ask the captain for it.
 

Cuisine: Chinese
Address: Various Outlets in Singapore, click here.
Nearest MRT: Various
Website: www.jumboseafood.com.sg

Fried Veggie Rice
The fried rice is awesome, even much better than many vegetarian restaurants!
Note: Remember to indicate 'Vegetarian" when you place order.
I also indicate that i want "less oil" 'cos i find the original dish too oily for my liking.


Tofu with Mushroom

Sichuan Sweet & Sour Soup

Dempsey is my favourite oulet of Jumbo.
Less crowd, ample parking & great place to take a slow walk after dinner!

 


http://veggietemptation.blogspot.sg/search/label/Vegetarian-Friendly%20Restaurant%20in%20Singapore

♥ Do you sometimes wish to go meatless and yet do not want to feel outcast in the social and business context? Fret not, click here for the list of vegetarian-friendly eateries  in Singapore which guarantee your load of vegetarian choices even with all the carnivores around!

No comments:

Post a Comment