.

♂ Whipping Cream - Where To Buy?


I have tried different brands of whipping cream for making ice cream and other desserts, so far this is the easiest and fastest to achieve the soft peak stage. For some brands or those 38% cream, I have the tendency to overbeat. Personally, I feel that this is the most suitable for beginners because it is hard to go wrong *wink*. 

I like the fact that there are less fats and milk content in this product. Personally I'm not one who fancy milk a lot, thus I feel this cream is lighter for me when I make my  ice cream. Moreover, this is the cheapest of all, LOL. This is sweetened whipping cream, thus you might need to adjust your sugar amount in you recipe for baking and doing frosting, taste and add accordingly.


Take note this contains milk, thus it is not vegan.
Where to buy?
SGD6.30 at 1 litre.
Available at Phoon Huat.
Location: Various in Singapore.

http://veggietemptation.blogspot.sg/search/label/Where%20To%20Buy%20This%3F
Learning a new cuisine is actually not that challenging, it is the process of understanding & finding the ingredients in your area which is tedious and time-consuming. Thus, I am most willing to share with readers (Singapore, Malaysia and international) where I get the most value-for-money ingredients that are slightly uncommon. See more of the great, affordable & healthy stuff I am always get.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment