.

♥ Pure Vegetarian Eateries in Singapore

Since I am a vegetarian for more than 10 years and have visited numerous vegetarian outlets in Singapore. I decided to keep a record of the pure vegetarian eateries I have visited in Singapore and Johor Bahru to share with my readers.
 
My intentions of starting this blog is to share my vegetarian and vegan recipes and where to buy the most value-for-money ingredients that are slightly uncommon with readers, hence I do not wish to clutter my recipe blog with too many posts about the various vegetarian outlets to visit. Therefore, I have compiled some of the pure vegetarian outlets I have visited in Singapore on my Facebook, in this one single album, it is arranged accordance to locations in Singapore for easy reference when you are at or going to a particular estate. 
 
Do add me on Facebook and click "follow" so you could see the new updates of the Singapore vegetarian outlets that I will add often. See you there!
 
https://www.facebook.com/veggietemptation.blogspot
  
 
Sharing some of the vegetarian eateries I visited with my readers, hope it is useful for you. It is arranged accordance to locations in Singapore for your easy reference, refer to thumbnails. Click here.

Do you sometimes wish to go meatless and yet do not want to feel outcast in the social and business context? Fret not! Check out the list of local (Singapore) vegetarian-friendly eateries below which guarantee your load of vegetarian choices even with all the carnivores around! Click here.

Pure Vegetarian Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Singapore and Johor Bahru is just one small custom away by road. Hope these sharing of vegetarian outlets give you some ideas of where to go for your next trip to JB!
Click
here.
 
Some vegetarian restaurants I have been in Malaysia but does not include Johor Bahru (in another album). Click here.
 
Where to buy?
Learning a new cuisine is actually not that challenging, it is the process of understanding & finding the ingredients in your area which is tedious and time-consuming. Thus, I am most willing to share with readers (Singapore, Malaysia and international) where I get the most value-for-money ingredients that are slightly uncommon. Click here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment